JellyPages.com

Friday 24 October 2008

BITT3R SWE3T


I am not in good mood this time, sometime I laughed.....sometime I cried.....
Would U please imagine how I felt now.... Even I tried hard to be tuff like iron...
Still hurt inside and want to scream loudly.....I am not comfortable.....
I need to take a break for this session....

I am very very glad when U care off me this time, after long journey U came to me first....
I am very excited and curious...why U did that to me....
Did U miss me? Did U need me this time? Did U want me? Did U care off me? Did U Love me?....That stupid question round and round in my bead and never stop....
Even U kiss me a lot....Even U make love with me.....that's question haunted me....

Which part of me that's scare U.....Why U build the other alternative.....Did U think this love was a game.....or fortune cookies to win.....I don't know....

I just wanna cry.....
I just wanna cry.....

and must eat this bitter sweet cookies alone.....

Hope U find me and hold me.....

No comments: