JellyPages.com

Saturday 6 December 2008

MY LOVE HAVE A LONG JOURNEY

2 years not a short time, we're realize that's so many precious moment we spent together.
I remembered our first kiss at 3.30 in the morning,
That's shocked me and made me jump into a next desicion.
Begining not easy for us to except this condition.
To be a lover was a big comitment, we didnt dare to follow our heart in rush.
Many memories as a wonderfull moment I kept in my heart,
Many good thing U gave to us and made me believe that's U the one.
Did I have to deny all?
No I wont, it's to much valuable to reject from my mind.
I hope I will more struggle to except all the pain and healing for U.
Please not again left me behind.
Cause I know we have a very long journey to reach our dream.
Cause I know that's I gave my heart to U already.

No comments: