JellyPages.com

Tuesday 11 February 2014

BEAUTY M3

Early February, I had invitation for my moms birthday ... including her books launch too. Cause the venue in 5 stars hotel and its looks like i had no style for very long time .. this moment inspired me to make different m3.  I open my make make up case and I need some new things to buy and make complete them. My girl suggestion goes to something light to ware and valueable.

Start with based and some decorative supplies, I tried the new one from Body shop. Not sticky and very easy to apply on my skin.


I choose more light colour for make my face bright and fresh. Even I had a lot of colour on may beautycase, looks like natural one's more comfortable to choose this time. The important thing's before using all of this, we must tried. This session ussually made me want to escape, but not this time .. so inspired me to use it. Strange.





A lot of colour and product inside this black box. But I must tried if I dont want failure tomorow. So, I practice some for my eyes and my lips, before that I had to make sure to apply my based materials.


Looks .. this eyes I tried with pink color for natural one. But I made black liner to defined my eyes. Gived a tail on outside corner .. make it straight.


I done with my eyes, and I tried to for my lips. I choose pink colour. So baby pink. Looks like very natural colour. I got my eyes but not my lips. Thanks GOD I tried this session before. Eliminate my failure before thats time.


I knew that every women want to make "faces" perfect in time ... but the tried session, for me, need to passion it first. So at my moms venue I change it ... this one definitely made me confident.


Different Colour but my choose never be wrong.
Happy Birthday 64'th moms .. and gratefull for you, may Allah bless both of you.


 Sultan hotel, February 4th 2014


No comments: