JellyPages.com

Saturday 1 February 2014

I CONSUME DRUGS

Lately, as a doctor suggestion, I consume a medicine for make rise LDL production. Once a day at night, must be taking with eating arangement and body work-out for 45 minute a day. My blood pressure going up, 145/95 that's not good for low blood pressure like me, the indicated goes to cardiovascular problem.

Today, I have to take another medicine called concor, even I take a very small dozzis, still haunted me about cardiovascular problem. Fast heart beat more than 120 per sec, very high for me.

You know what, I feel terrible with this condition, just tried hard to be possitive thinking, must have a healthy life for my girl. Looks like I have to faced alone to be struggle and not make my girl worried with her life...



This one called concor for cardiovascular


and this one Lipitor for make rise LDL production

Did I have to find something make me happy to erase all of this or I accept this situation alone?

No comments: