JellyPages.com

Saturday 1 February 2014

I want nothing anymore

I remember when my watch clocking in my ear's, pass of midnight still chat in my note with you. reminding our child time's story, try to find something missing pieces in my life. The one who always haunted in my dream, keep my safe in many ways, playing together, eating something homely in my mouth, but I didnt know your name, just said my closed dear friend. The puzzle tried to push me to make it complete, conecting untold story from my childhood eyes, even always silent, but always looking forward.

Your cheekbone kiss still the same feeling like familiar before, like when you gave me your bread for me. I remember your struggle to convice me that the way we walk in was the life God choosing for us. The samething when you tried to make me follow you after my swam time. Should be nice to have a dream with you, when the feeling so fullfill with love.

Very good time to touch my heart with a wonderfull moment we have together in the past. Un-revealed puzzles become a perfect picture when we collected one by one and perfect in time. The love we build together seem very perfect and strong bound us in it. And I fly with you with the pure love I dreamt about before.


I never doubt your love. Our past time to made us convinience each other, we choose this, remember. I am very hard hope someday it will no change of it. I was very happy to be with you.

Sad time come lately, improve with very busy and unconditional moment. Distance apart us, communication not avilable in the air anymore. Finally, I cant make a voice and tried to be silent. My heart start bleeding, my tears always falling, and my world spinning around me but pushed me to walk alone. There's no you beside me, disapear like our lost teenage story.



I have no passion of love anymore, walking alone very painfull for me. I didnt ask your promise to me, make it free for you. Cause I want nothing anymore.


No comments: