JellyPages.com

Monday 14 June 2010

I've found so far that I've looking for

I've found so far that I've been looking for,,, and now is the time to fill the remainder of my time for this…what was in the blue box would you give to me,,,that makes me feel until now, although I never knew…I remember about the necklace, because the necklace caught my eye,,, and I can not take anything for the breakup, because for me hurts the heart …very important for you to know it, know now, that I intentionally put this day,,, at the end of my period, should be with you…My story did not intentionally do, in my time, because you are aware, there is love, and returned to find you,,,, songs about blue box…now I can not describe the flowers on white paper,,, but I will describe a thousand roses in your heart,,,,


No comments: